Join our team of passionate people working to support Colorado families on their path to economic success.
Mi Casa Resource Center is seeking a creative and persuasive communicator with excellent writing skills and attention to detail to join us as Grants Manager. The Grants Manager plays a critical role as part of Mi Casa’s resource development team. The Grants Manager is responsible for producing proposals to and managing relationships with a large portfolio of institutional funders, including: foundations, corporations, and government entities. This person works collaboratively with resource development and program team members to ensure that all proposals and grant reports are completed and submitted accurately and on time. Grants management responsibilities include managing a full grants calendar, recording relationships with institutional donors in our fundraising database, conducting research for prospective institutional funders, producing original content for proposals and tracking agency progress against proposal metrics. The Grants Manager will work closely with the Senior Resource Development Manager, Chief Executive Officer, resource development team, and other members of the Mi Casa Resource Center staff to cultivate and steward institutional donors.
For more information on how to apply, read the full job description.
Why Work at Mi Casa Resource Center
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Mi Casa Resource Center is committed to being an inclusive organization that promotes and values diversity. We recognize that each individual has unique experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints and we strive to create an environment where people feel valued, respected, and included. To this end, we are committed to ensuring diversity in our products and services, operations, service recipients, and paid and volunteer workforce.
- Health benefits: Mi Casa pays for 100% of premiums on standard employee-only medical plan. We also offer dental and vision plans.
- Paid time off: We offer generous paid time off including vacation time, personal time, 15 paid holidays, and parental leave.
- Retirement savings: Mi Casa matches up to 4% of your salary into a 403(b) plan.
- Flexible work schedules: Mi Casa employees have flexibility in setting their working hours, including the option of a standard work week or a 9-80 track work week.
- Additional perks: We also offer flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term disability, employee assistance programs, and professional development opportunities.
Mi Casa Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
We will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants who have disabilities which hinder their ability to complete the application process. Please contact Human Resources at 303-539-5625 to request accommodation in the application process.
We use E-Verify to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work.