Join our team of passionate people working to support Denver families on their path to economic success.
The Career Coach provides program support and direct service to participants enrolled in MCRC’s Career Pathways program. In this role, the Career Coach is responsible with program participants to build relationships, identify needs, and to provide individualized support to participants seeking to secure and retain employment. The Career Coach is responsible for working one-on-one and in groups with participants to provide training and encouragement during job search. Focus areas for training include career exploration/assessment, resume writing, interviewing skills, and job search strategies. The Career Coach will coordinate closely with the Career Navigator to address barriers and connect participants to resources and support services as needed. The Career Coach also coordinates closely with the Training Manager to match participants with employment opportunities and is responsible for tracking data on participant milestones (training enrollment, completion, employment, and retention) over time for the Career Pathways program.
For more information on how to apply, read the full job description.
Why Work at Mi Casa
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Mi Casa Resource Center is committed to being an inclusive organization that promotes and values diversity. We recognize that each individual has unique experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints and we strive to create an environment where people feel valued, respected, and included. To this end, we are committed to ensuring diversity in our products and services, operations, service recipients, and paid and volunteer workforce.
We strive to create a culture that adheres to our core organizational values: community, integrity, innovation, expanding opportunities, and connection.
We celebrate our work and our colleagues through:
- “Employee of the Month” awards
- Annual staff picnic
- Annual staff retreat
- Annual holiday party
- “Lunch & Learn” workshops
- Employee events & team building
Our work environment features:
- Open workspaces that promote our culture of collaboration and teamwork
- Standing desks to promote employee wellness
- Meeting spaces with state-of-the-art audio-visual capabilities
- Health benefits: Mi Casa pays for 100% of premiums on standard employee-only medical plan. We also offer dental and vision plans.
- Paid time off: We offer generous paid time off including vacation time, personal time, 15 paid holidays, and parental leave.
- Retirement savings: Mi Casa matches up to 3% of your salary into a 403(b) plan.
- Flexible work schedules: Mi Casa employees have flexibility in setting their working hours, including the option of a standard work week or a 9-80 track work week.
- Additional perks: We also offer flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term disability, employee assistance programs, and career development opportunities.
Mi Casa Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
We will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants who have disabilities which hinder their ability to complete the application process. Please contact Human Resources at 303-539-5625 to request accommodation in the application process.
We use E-Verify to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work.