Join our team of passionate people working to support Colorado families on their path to economic success.
Business Pathways Recruiter
The Business Pathways Recruiter conducts targeted outreach and builds and maintains strategic referral partnerships to connect English and Spanish speaking entrepreneurs and small business owners to the Business Pathways: host of the Women’s Business Center programs and/or other agency services. This position is responsible for recruitment, screening, and enrollment of participants into the different Business Pathways programs as well as channeling prospects for any other MCRC or partner service. The person in this position will analyze data in our Salesforce database to make informed recruitment decisions, have experience in program coordination, and should demonstrate multi-tasking abilities.
For more information on how to apply, read the full job description.
Why Work at Mi Casa Resource Center
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Mi Casa Resource Center is committed to being an inclusive organization that promotes and values diversity. We recognize that each individual has unique experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints and we strive to create an environment where people feel valued, respected, and included. To this end, we are committed to ensuring diversity in our products and services, operations, service recipients, and paid and volunteer workforce.
- Health benefits: Mi Casa pays for 100% of premiums on standard employee-only medical plan. We also offer dental and vision plans.
- Paid time off: We offer generous paid time off including vacation time, personal time, 15 paid holidays, and parental leave.
- Retirement savings: Mi Casa matches up to 4% of your salary into a 403(b) plan.
- Flexible work schedules: Mi Casa employees have flexibility in setting their working hours, including the option of a standard work week or a 9-80 track work week.
- Additional perks: We also offer flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term disability, employee assistance programs, and professional development opportunities.
Mi Casa Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
We will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants who have disabilities which hinder their ability to complete the application process. Please contact Human Resources at 303-539-5625 to request accommodation in the application process.
We use E-Verify to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work.