Mi Casa Resource Center is supporting our community’s recovery and resiliency during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Because of Mi Casa, I feel less afraid of making decisions. It’s not just one thing. It’s having the extra information. It’s the encouragement and awesome feeling of having people telling you that you are doing alright. It’s a whole community that Mi Casa opens the doors to.”
– Andres, Business Pathways participant
“I knew I was bettering myself and my life by taking this training. I really love my new job and I’m so grateful to Mi Casa for connecting me to these opportunities.”
– Keyona, Career Pathways participant
You can help us open doors for more people like Andres and Keyona. Your donation will:
- Provide guidance, connections, and resources to workers and people looking for high-paying, stable jobs
- Stop small businesses from closing and help new small businesses open
- Link families to the services they need to stay afloat
Please use the secure form below to make your donation.
If you prefer to donate by check, please mail your donation to: Mi Casa Resource Center, 345 S. Grove St., Denver, CO 80219.
Have questions or need help? Contact Kimberly Trauner at 303-539-5664 or email her.