At Mi Casa Resource Center, we believe in the potential of all people to achieve their educational, professional, and entrepreneurial goals. We know when all families succeed, our entire community thrives.
Your donation will help Denver families by giving them the tools and skills they need to achieve their goals of economic success. Thank you for your meaningful support!
Colorado Gives Day is December 4th! Schedule your donation today by clicking the button below.
Please use the secure form below to make your online donation. If you’d prefer to donate by check, please mail your donation to: Mi Casa Resource Center, 345 S Grove St, Denver, CO 80219. Have questions or need help? Contact Kathy Callender at 303-539-5603 or email her.
What is an Enterprise Zone (EZ) Tax Credit?
Colorado’s Enterprise Zone Program provides tax incentives to encourage job creating and capital investment in economically depressed areas of the state. This program makes it possible for Mi Casa Resource Center to offer its donors a Colorado state income tax credit on qualifying contributions which support our work within the Denver Enterprise Zone.
Does my donation qualify for an EZ Tax Credit?
Cash and stock gifts made to Mi Casa may be eligible for the tax credit if:
- Valued at $250 or more
- Made by a State of Colorado taxpayer directly or via a third party with 501(c)3 tax exempt status
- Unrestricted or designated to a Mi Casa Business Development or Career Development program
- The taxpayer did not receive any direct benefits in exchange for his/her contribution
What are the benefits of an EZ Tax Credit?
Donors who make a qualifying contribution to Mi Casa may claim an income tax credit of 25% on cash donations and 12.5% on stock gifts up to a maximum yearly credit of $100,000.
How do I take advantage of an EZ Tax Credit?
- Make a donation of $250 or more to Mi Casa Resource Center.
- Call Development Associate, Kathy Callender, at 303-539-5602 with your Federal Employee Identification Number, Colorado Taxpayer Account Number, or the last four digits of your Social Security Number. As of 2014, Mi Casa is required to report this information to the State of Colorado in order for your contribution to be certified.
- Retain the DR 0075 Form you receive from Mi Casa and file it with your Colorado State Income Tax Return.
How can I learn more about the EZ Tax Credit?