July 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The Knock Method: 8 Step methodology to Open Doors and Build Relationships that Matter
Opportunities will knock when you discover Rebecca’s The Knock Method, 8 proven actionable steps to:
- Build your network effectively.
- Find and connect with role models.
- Best position yourself to secure informational interviews.
- Feel confident connecting with professionals you don’t know well.
Common networking questions we’ll answer:
- How can I find and connect with someone at a company I’m applying to that will speak with me about career opportunities?
- How can I increase the chances that someone will agree to meet with me for professional growth?
- How can I set myself up for success when approaching a person or company about job, sale, partnership, or donation?
- If I ask for an informational interview, what can I give in return for someone’s time and knowledge?
- How can I best position myself and personal brand if I’m pursuing a professional development program, speaking engagement, or board position?
You’ll leave with tools you can start using AT the event and from the moment you leave. Plus, you’ll meet other professionals also looking to grow in their careers, and enjoy some snacks and light refreshments.
Grab a colleague or friend and join us for this interactive, career relationship boosting workshop!