June 16 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$25
2 Part Bootcamp: June 14th and June 16th
*Please note fees are non-refundable*
Created for: startups, entrepreneurs, and business owners or those that assist business owners with bookkeeping.
Goal: To provide accounting fundamentals via practical examples and hand-on exercises that small business owners and entrepreneurs would be able to apply to their own relevant business circumstances.
The Accounting Bootcamp will cover:
- An introduction to Business accounting terminology, including but not limited to:
- Personal vs. Business Expenses
- Creating a business budget
- Identifying and understanding Financial Statements.
- Review of three key financial statements – the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Employee vs. Contractor
After attending this workshop, you will:
- Have built solid accounting and financial skills that could be used to successfully manage your own business.
- Be able to read and extract useful, practical information contained in financial statements and documents.
- You will walk away with your budget planner and a profit and loss statement tailored to your business.