- This event has passed.
February 12 @ 9:15 am - 2:45 pmFree
Dates of training: Wednesday, February 12th – Wednesday, March 11th
Four days a week, 9:15am – 2:45pm
FREE 16-day program that trains job-seekers for customer-facing roles in banks and credit unions.
- Get in-depth practice in highly demand skills Financial Service companies are looking for, including customer service, sales, etc.
- Receive individualized coaching on resumes and interviewing to make you the strongest candidate possible for Financial Services jobs
- Network and develop relationships with industry professionals through guest speakers and bank/credit union branch tours
- Be eligible to receive up to 9 college credits with a $405.00 scholarship
- Be guaranteed three-five job interviews
Requirements for the program:
Authorized to work in the U.S.
18 years old by the end of the training
Score 8th Grade or higher on the TABE test
High School Diploma or Equivalent