April 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 am – 12 pm ARE REQUIRED MEETING TIMES +8 hours of self-paced learning
- SPACED IS LIMITED!
This is a FREE program that trains job-seekers for customer-facing roles in banks and credit unions. Due to the ever-changing circumstances of COVID-19, this training will be both in-person and online. Have questions about how this will work? Please reach out now!
- Get in-depth practice in highly demand skills Financial Service companies are looking for, including customer service, sales, and banking skills to make you a competitive candidate today
- Receive individualized coaching on resumes and interviewing to make you the strongest candidate possible for Financial Services jobs
- Network and develop relationships with industry professionals through guest speakers, video visits, and digital panels with employers
- Be eligible to receive up to 9 college credits from Community College of Aurora with a $405.00 scholarship
- Be guaranteed job interviews with Financial Services employers that are hiring now
Requirements for the program:
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- 18 years old by the end of the training
- Score 8th Grade or higher on the TABE test
- High School Diploma or Equivalent