- This event has passed.
July 25 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pmFree
FREE 3-week program that trains job-seekers for customer-facing roles in banks and credit unions.
Mi Casa’s accredited Financial Services Technical Training program includes:
- 3-week intensive introduction to the financial services industry
- Earn the accredited National Retail Federation Foundation certificate
- Tour of financial institutions
- On-the-job skill building
- Professional attire through Dress for Success
- Practice interviews
- Interview Day (3 interviews guaranteed!)
- Networking opportunities
Requirements for the program:
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- 18 years old by the end of the training
- Score 8th Grade or higher on the TABE test
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Application deadline: July 25th
Training dates: August 1st-22nd