- This event has passed.
June 26, 2019Free
Dates of training: Wednesday, June 26th – Wednesday, July 24th
Monday through Thursday, 9:15am – 2:45pm
FREE 16-day program that trains job-seekers for customer-facing roles in banks and credit unions.
Mi Casa’s accredited Financial Services Technical Training program includes:
- Eligible to earn free college credits and a $405.00 college scholarship
- Three job interviews guaranteed
- Earn the accredited National Retail Federation Foundation certificate
- Professional attire through Dress for Success
- Tours of Banks & Credit Unions
- Interview Day (3 interviews guaranteed!)
- Networking opportunities
Requirements for the program:
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- 18 years old by the end of the training
- Score 8th Grade or higher on the TABE test
- High School Diploma or Equivalent