Application deadline: Thursday, August 15th, 2019
Dates of training: Wednesday, August 28th – Wednesday, September 25th
Monday through Thursday, 9:15am – 2:45pm
FREE 16-day program that trains job-seekers for customer-facing roles in banks and credit unions.
Mi Casa’s accredited Financial Services Technical Training program includes:
- Eligible to earn free college credits and a $405.00 college scholarship
- Three job interviews guaranteed
- Earn the accredited National Retail Federation Foundation certificate
- Professional attire through Dress for Success
- Tours of Banks & Credit Unions
- Networking opportunities
Requirements for the program:
Authorized to work in the U.S.
18 years old by the end of the training
Score 8th Grade or higher on the TABE test
High School Diploma or Equivalent