- This event has passed.
January 16 @ 9:15 am - 2:45 pmFree
Enrollment deadline: Wednesday, January 16th, 2019
Dates of training: Wednesday, January 23rd – Thursday, February 21st,
Monday through Thursday, 9:15am – 2:45pm
FREE 17-day program that trains job-seekers for customer-facing roles in banks and credit unions.
Mi Casa’s accredited Financial Services Technical Training program includes:
- 17-days of intensive introduction to the financial services industry
- Earn the accredited National Retail Federation Foundation certificate
- Tour of financial institutions
- On-the-job skill building
- Professional attire through Dress for Success
- Practice interviews
- Interview Day (3 interviews guaranteed!)
- Networking opportunities
Requirements for the program:
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- 18 years old by the end of the training
- Score 8th Grade or higher on the TABE test
- High School Diploma or Equivalent