June 8 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Enrollment Deadline: June 3rd
Training Dates: June 8th- July 1st
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 am – 12 pm ARE REQUIRED MEETING TIMES +8 hours of self-paced learning
- Space is limited, so sign up today!
Interested in working as an administrative services professional? Join Mi Casa Resource Center’s FREE Administrative Services Training!
This four week program focuses on the information you need to excel in roles like administrative assistant, receptionist, and customer service representative. Many of these positions are growing in Colorado, according to the 2020 Colorado Talent Pipeline Report. Join from your own home as this training is held virtually with face to face class meetings over Zoom and +8 hours of self-paced learning.
Experience the Mi Casa difference while you:
- Learn and practice in high demand skills companies are looking for including customer service, written and verbal communication, computer skills and other administrative services
- Receive current information and individualized coaching on resume work, interview strategies, job searching, and other job skills to make you the strongest candidate possible
- Network and develop relationships with industry professionals through guest speakers
- All graduates of the training have access to personalized support from Mi Casa Resource Center’s staff to achieve their goals related to pursuing higher education opportunities or job opportunities
Requirements for the Administrative Services Training:
- Authorized to work in the US
- 18 years old by the end of the training
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Pass the TABE test